Saturday, September 1, 2007

New England Aquarium


Brian and I drove into Boston this morning and our first stop once we got there was the aquarium. It was so AMAZING! I was so excited!! It is really an amazing place that you could literally spend all day!! The penquins reminded me of Happy Feet...but no snow. :) They had the a B.I.G. sea turtle that had to have at least been 100 years old! Seriously, he was ginormous! We got to see them feed the fish in the main tank...the tank is a cylander shape and goes from the ground level all the way to the top level (I think that there was 4 levels). There were turtles, baracudas, sharks, eels....all kinds of sea life in the tank. It was so awesome! I am posting just 25 of probably 100 pics that I took at the aquarium...and this was only our first stop of the day. :)

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Beautiful pictures! Just like you would see on T.V. or in a magazine. Sounds like the aquarium is a wonderful place and glad that you took pictures:)