Friday, August 31, 2007

Woodstock...Fair


Yes, Another fair! This was my 3rd fair this year. My first ever in Connecticut! :) It was really neat and Brian and I had a great time. This fair had so much food!! It was a little different from our fairs at home in food choices. I have never seen clam chowda at a food tent before! And you could pick from which place you wanted to get lobster. :) I think the biggest difference was how many food booths they had. We have far more animals...they have far more food. Of course, Brian and I were loving that! So much for eating healthy this week!! They had a ''birthing center'' for the cows. The had about 4 cows that are expecting and they put them in this area for a chance at seeing a cow be born. They were showing an educational video about cows and how they give birth. It was actually a really neat idea. No babies born when we were there though. :( A great night!!

No comments: