Saturday, September 8, 2007

Janae's date night


Friday after work, April and the girls came over from Syracuse for dinner at Anitra's. We watched old home videos and the kids played. Then, Janae came home with me for our date night. :) Senica was upset because she wanted to come too, so April took Senica home with her. Musical kids! HA!! Brian got called back into work around 9pm and worked until 2am! Janae and I watched The Little Mermaid and ate popcorn. Janae wanted to watch a video about Grandma Pauly, so we watched that and Janae was very interested in who everyone was. She is very interested in our family history - pretty impressive since she's 5! With Brian at work until 2...it's needless to say, Janae got to sleep in bed with me. Two words... BED HOG!

We woke up Saturday morning around 8 and went to the bathroom to brush our teeth. Janae looked in the mirror and couldn't believe how good her hair looked. She said, I can't believe my hair looks this good...usually it's a lot worse. It took all I had not to laugh...I asked her if I could take a picture of her hair. That's what the top picture is. The way that kid sleeps...all over the bed...I am not surprised she wakes up with her hair looking like this. Too funny! We made pancakes, eggs and sausage and had a nice breakfast together. Just us girls...Brian was at work again. 7am-12 noon!

So, we got showered and dressed and Anitra, Ty, Janae and I went to the Family Christian Bookstore. They were having a huge sale. I let Janae pick out something for herself to take home and something for my house for the kids to watch. She picked a pack of 10 I Love Jesus bookmarks, so she could share with Brenna and Senica. And for my house, she picked a BOZ sing-along. We then went over to Bethel to watch Seth's team scrimmage, then back home.

I took Janae home then, picked up Senica and had her home by 4:20. 40 minutes to spare before meeting friends for the Notre Dame game. Brian, Jacinda, Kristi and I went to dinner and watched the game at Between the Buns by our house. It was nice because we could have the Cubs game on too! :)

Whew...I was ready for bed! :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: