Thursday, September 6, 2007

Week 2...Terrific 3's

Senica is taking gymnastics lessions on Thursday nights. She's in the Terrific 3's class. It's a 45 minute class, once a week. Last week was week 1, but since we left for CT. that night, I haven't posted on it. Cheryl so kindly let me take off work early so that I could go with them and take some pictures. Parents/Aunts aren't allowed inside the gym during class, so I had to try and take pictures though what I like to call "Police glass". It's tinted and hard to get good, quality pictures...but I did what I could. :) Senica was awesome on the balance beam and I was beaming with pride as she just glided across it. Honestly, she went so fast on it (without falling) that on the way home Anitra told her to see if next time she did it, she could try to go slower. I didn't get to go to class tonight, but Anitra said that she did some stuff on the parallel bars and some other new things. :)

Tonight after work, Brian and I went to April and Brian's house. Brian cleaned out his boat and put a For Sale sign on it. April's Brian took it to US 6 and put it at some of his family's property. Hopefully we will get some calls this weekend. Brian is kinda pouting tonight (please keep him in your prayers), but told me - "I'll be over it in an hour and half". Why 1 1/2 hours? Who knows...just a number he came up with. Anyway, maybe someday we can get another boat...one that is more "family friendly" like a pontoon! :)

Well, time for me to sign off...I am beat tonight! I get to see all the kids tomorrow. April and the girls are going to Anitra's during the day and then coming over to my house after that. :) I can't wait!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Addi-what a cutie Senica is in these pictures. Glad that you were there and can always go in the future if you want to.

Love,
Cheryl