Friday, September 21, 2007

Finally Friday...

Brian and I decided tonight we would just stay in, rent movies and watch them from our comfy bed! Brian hurt his back this week at work and wanted to just lay low. I wanted to go order a new oven. Compromise = go order oven, pick up movies on the way home. That was the plan. Well, we went to ABC warehouse and I wasn't impressed. The guy was pushy (on commission, I guess) and the prices weren't that great. So, we went back to Sears (we had been there the night before) and finally found one we both agreed on! Yeah...movie time here we come. Or Not! We went to pay and I couldn't find my wallet!! agghhh - I started to panic, thought about when I had it out last. I came to realize, I had gotten it out at work for pops at lunch. So, back in the car we go, and back to Goshen! Sure enough, there laid my wallet under my desk where I sit my purse. We came home - no movies, by now it was after 9! We were both exhausted! Am I old or what?? I am losing my memory, or mind, or both! And I can't stay up past 10:30 on a Friday night!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

How horrible that you left your wallet at work, but am glad that it WAS there! I felt the same way about ABC warehouse and felt like they ATTACK you at the door. Also felt their prices were too high for what's out there. Hope you have a good rest of the weekend.

Love,
Cheryl