Thursday, September 27, 2007

How adorable!


Senica spent the night last night since I didn't have to work today! :) She slept in her bed ALL NIGHT and didn't wake up until 7:30...then she came to my bed and slept until 9:25! Whoo Hooo!

Senica and I cleaned, colored, did some projects...

Anitra and Ty came down for lunch. Anitra went and got groceries, I kept Senica and Ty. The DISH network guy came at 2:30...was here until 5:00. Anitra took Senica to gymnastics, I kept Ty. Brian home. Anitra and Senica back. Ty had 5, yes count them...1,2,3,4,5 poopy diapers today! Made dinner. Kristi over for dinner. Seth home from Bethel. We ate dinner, Anitra, Seth, Brian, Kristi, Senica and I! :) Dinner over, Sears guys here at 7:45 to deliver the stove and deep freezer!

I'm ready for bed...a day off, full of excitement! :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: