Friday, September 14, 2007

Friday night football

Tonight after work Brian and I went to the Goshen/Concord football game. I didn't want to be those "older" people carrying in a bunch of blankets and sweatshirts and I have to say, we f.r.o.z.e! When we walked in, there was a group selling blankets....I sent Brian down with money to buy one as long as it was $20 or less. He was also going to get me a hot chocolate. He came back empty-handed! :( The blankets were $30 and said Goshen Track and Field and the concession stand had NO hot chocolate! Can you believe that? A high school football game when it was 50 degrees outside and no coffee or hot chocolate! Anyway, Goshen lost...bad. So, it might be awhile before we go to another high school football game! Despite being cold, it was a great night. Brian and I had a lot of fun and it was our first - him and I alone - date in a looong time! :) Oh and next time, I WILL bring a blanket, after seeing letter jackets on the sideline that said '08 (10 years after I graduated) I have given in and accepted that fact that I AM one of those "older" people! sniff sniff

No comments: