Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sunday at The Kaminskis house!

Brian and I had everyone over tonight for dinner and to talk about CHRISTMAS! We usually draw names and keep them secret. But Mom and Anitra said that April and I always try to figure it out, so they wanted to put names on the backs of the chairs and play musical chairs. Ok, so we have 7 adults and 5 kids in our house and it's the smallest house of everyone in our family. We were lucky to be able to all eat in the same room...playing musical chairs?? Not happenin'! Someone said we could do it in my backyard. Honestly, can you imagine? Seeing all these adults running around in the backyard?? My neighbors would have thought we were on drugs and probably would have sent the police over. In the end, we put all of our names in a bowl and drew names like normal people. This year, we decided to say who we have. I got April, Seth got my name. I'm pretty happy about this! :) I am really excited and can't wait to start Christmas shopping! :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: