Sunday, September 9, 2007

Ty's dedication


Today was Ty's dedication at church. Poor Ty is teething and he has not really been himself. He's had a pretty rough week/weekend. :( It was Grandparents Sunday as well, so the little kids sang some songs up front. Janae and Brenna did a good job seeing as they are visitors and didn't know the songs before today. Janae (as you can see in the picture) was really getting into it! The song was saying to Be Strong and Courageous and I love the bottom right picture...they are in the middle of yelling Be Strong! How handsome is our little man in the top left picture! Seriously...so handsome!!

After church we went to Old Country Buffet. 14 people plus 2 babies in our party! The kids did really great and I was proud of them for sitting so long in a busy restaurant!!

We got home from lunch around 2 and Senica came down to take a nap. I got her to lay down and she was asleep in about 2 minutes!! About an hour later, Anitra and Seth dropped off Ty. They had the Athletic Hall of Fame banquet at Bethel. Poor Ty just is not feeling well. He was fussy (which is hardly ever) and I couldn't get him to stop crying. Finally I just rocked him and sang and he fell asleep. For about 30 minutes. And then the crying began again! :( I told Anitra I wanted to cry with him...poor little guy!! I got him a bottle and that helped him. When Uncle BK finally woke up from his nap, they had some male bonding time. Until the poopy diaper...then Ty got to come back to me! HA!! By the time I got our supper made, Ty's supper made, Senica a bath and a milkshake made Anitra and Seth were back! :)

Now, I'm beat....not really a restful weekend, but I love my family and will take the longs days over rest just to be able to spend time with them...they grow so fast! Sniff sniff!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Leah said...

One word of advice for teething babies... Tylenol... My life was better and they obviously felt better.
: )