Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Had to change my title!

**Ok, so I had to change my title for today. Cheryl brought to my attention that I had the same title as Leah! Agghh...so much time together we get on the same train of thought! **

I have no pictures to post tonight. Well, I have lots of photos, but I am just too tired to mess with it!

Today when I was getting ready to leave work, Brian surprised me with a Iced Venti Vanilla Latte. Hmmm hmmmmm! April and the girls showed up at work too! We had computer problems and I didn't get out of work until after 5, so they headed home and I didn't get to see them. We were going to go to Syracuse to clean the boat and take some pics to put on Ebay to sell, but by the time I left work I was exhausted and that idea was shot! BUT, I still wanted to see the girls. We got Pete's Fish for take-out and ate at April and Brian's house. I came home and paid bills. FUN times! That was life tonight, nothing really special.

Off to bed...

No comments: