Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Why I love this man...


Tonight we had "date" night. I know, I know...we aren't parents, but we very rarely go on an actual date! I suggested not spending any money and maybe packing a picnic dinner and going to the park. I got home and he had the cooler all ready to go! Diet coke - check, sandwiches - check, BBQ fritos - check...sunny weather - not quite! It was sprinkling a little bit, so I said maybe we can go to Dogg N Mugg (shucks). We had dinner there and then went to the mall and Old Navy to take back some returns.

On the way home, I was thinking about all the reasons I love him....

- He's handsome!
- He's goofy (top right picture in Brenna's headband)
- He's a hard worker and very giving of his time (bottom left, helping Seth roof)
- He's goofy (bottom right) Ok, so that had to be listed twice because he is really a nut!! As you can see, we go together perfectly
- He's thoughtful...I have coffee ready for me almost every morning before work, that he has made for me, when he doesn't even drink it himself

Those are just a few of many! When he knows it's been a long day at work, he gets a hot bath ready for me when I get home. He loves my family and they love him. He is a great cook. He does the dishes almost every night. He cleans the kitty litter box. He makes sure I always have a Diet Coke close by. He runs to the store late at night after I have just gotten groceries and forgot something because it's the last day it's on sale. He makes me laugh!! I love you honey! Thanks for my date tonight! :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

What a cool guy! He's definitely a "keeper".