Friday, August 8, 2008

Moving Day


I am so behind on my posting!! I have been taking a lot of pictures, but just haven't had that block of time to just sit down and work on it.

So, today I am off (Thank you Cheryl) and I thought I would take a few quick moments to blog while the laundry is drying. (Anitra's that is) their washer broke and left a nice puddle in their basement...since we are down the street, I said bring it down here! Seth took it to Bethel though and they are re-doing the floors and now the laundry smells like new house or something. So he brought it down last night to wash it again. I am feeling a little goofy right now, just having it sit next to me and smelling it. Kidding Anitra! Don't worry!

Last Saturday, we helped our friends Jeff and Tiff pack up their Uhaul for Maryland. They had a great number of people helping and it just goes to show how much they are loved!! Even Dustin, Stacy and Baby Addie made an appearance and Addie was only a few days old!

*Side note: It's weird typing my name with an "E" on the end of it. I find myself backspacing to correct it and then saying, oh no, that was right! All my life I have been saying A-d-d-i no E. ha!!*

Anyway, it was great to have everyone helping them...I have more pictures to post, but this is the gang...minus Stacy and Addie who decided she was hungry during picture time. :)

*Another side note: I crouched down so that I wouldn't block Tiff, which makes me look 3 feet instead of 4....why I bent down I have yet to figure out. Have a I ever blocked ANYONE in a picture ever?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anitra said...

I would not be surprised if you are feeling high or have a headache. That floor stuff stinks something awful. I do not know how they work with the halls and offices smelling that strong. It gave me a headache after 5 minutes. Thanks for letting us invade your basement.