Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I want to ride my bicycle


Last night I was in the basement doing laundry and could hear this sweet, little voice calling my name. "ADDI, ADDI, ADDI" I look out the basement window, and I see Anitra and Senica riding their bikes. So of course, I yell for them to stop, so I can get my camera! :)
Anitra banned me from taking any pictures from behind, because of her behind....so I ran ahead of them and Senica says, "Addi, are you going to follow us around the block?" HARDLY! But, I did get some cute pics of her the short time they were by our house! Oh yeah, that's our house in the top right. :) Way to go Senica...such a big girl you are riding on the ROAD! ;)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Addi!!

I love your blog. I am so happy for the post about your cat. I know you're a Tim McGraw fan, but I kept thinking in my mind: "he already has a mom"

Thanks for this fabulous window into your world. I read this almost everyday.

Also, tell Anitra she looks like dorky mom in that bike helmet...hahaha!! Just Kidding!! I know: safety first....

The Barnes said...

Anitra is too hilarious with the helmet but we have to set good examples, right?