Thursday, August 28, 2008

Thursday Night Volleyball




My friend Peggy coaches volleyball at Jimtown and they just happened to be playing Goshen, where my younger cousin Kaytie plays. Soooo...we made it a family evening and Brian and I along with Anitra and the kids headed to Goshen. The top collage is Peggy in action! :) The bottom 3 pictures of that collage, you can see Peggy saying... "Stop taking my picture" ha!! The other 2 are of Kaytie...#10! Isn't she adorable?! She did awesome and had the final point to beat Jimtown. Great job Kate!! Sorry Pegs! :(
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Good pictures of Kaytie and your friend Peggy. Looked like a close game if Kaytie had the winning point? We'll have to go together when Goshen plays Middlebury as Chad's girlfriend (who's 5'10") plays Varsity. He said that she spikes hard, so I'll never be able to play with her. ha ha