Monday, August 11, 2008

The Peg-meister


Last night we had dinner at Anitra and Seth's and Peggy came over too! We had good food and a lot of fun jumping on the trampoline, putting together Senica's puzzle and taking pictures.

I had taken a picture of Peggy and she took my camera and deleted it! The nerve!! I told her that when you erase one, I take 10 more...so to stay true to my word (almost, only 9) here are my pictures of Peggy! :) I love the different expressions she is giving Senica...and how when Ty is feeding her, he has his mouth open wider!

Thanks Peggy for having dinner with us...it was fun!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Barnes said...

I love the one of Ty feeding Peggy, I can not quit figure out what he is feeding her but too cute. That Peggy, we need to watch out for her, deleting your pictures and all!:)

Addi said...

He was feeding her cupcakes...then wiping his hands, frosting and all, on her sleeve! He loves to share!! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting this! :) My shirt was definitely a little messy when I got home that night. BUt it was worth it...Ty was too cute.