Friday, August 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Senica!!


Happy Birthday Sis! I put together some of my favorite pictures of you from the past few months. I hope that you have a WONDERFUL birthday today. You are such a sweet girl and I love you a whole bunch! I'm so proud of you! You have had a big year! You have learned so many new things and you are growing up so fast!! The best thing from this year was you asking Jesus into your heart! I couldn't be more proud of you! Love you bunches!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Barnes said...

Those are the cutest!

Cheryl said...

They're all good pics, but my favorite is the top left one of Senica wearing the pink hat. Such a cutie!

Rene said...

I love these, I just found out how to do them the other day. I read your blog every day but haven't added your nane if I do then Alison won't be first. I know sounds dumb so if you could maybe help me think of another name to put for then I would love it. Once I think that I can move her down then I could chage it. Thanks again for all the things you did for the girls. Rene