Friday, August 22, 2008

Pizza Party!


Tonight we had a girls only (plus Ty) birthday dinner!! :) April and her girls, Grandma Pottenger, Jeannie, Anitra and the kids and I all went to Pizza Hut to celebrate. Pizza is easy when you have 5 kids to feed! We had a lot of fun and even more laughter! After dinner, April took Senica to her house to spend her birthday night with Brenna and Janae came home with me! :) I was going to have her help me make cupcakes for Senica's birthday party tomorrow, but currently, she's watching the Cheetah Girls One World movie! :)

Janae wants to say this...
Senica's turning 4 today! She is a very good cousin. She's fun to play with. She's really, really cute. That's it.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SENICA!! We all love you so much!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jess said...

What a fun time...and you really can't beat pizza! I love how close you and your family are! Keep up the great pictures! :)