Tuesday, August 12, 2008

From AM to PM



McGraw is my buddy. He is with me from first thing in the morning to right when I go to sleep. EVERYWHERE I go. I get up, go to the bathroom - he's there. Get in the bathtub - he lays on the ledge of the tub. (top left pic) Get my morning coffee - he's there. When I go to work, he sits in the window, like he's saying bye to me. I get home and I promise you, he hears that garage door, and is at the kitchen door waiting for me.

It's true when they say that cats train humans...because as soon as I get home, he runs to the bathroom so I can get him a drink of water. (bottom right pic) I try to clean, he follows me to each room. Right now as I type, he's laying by my feet. And when I get in bed, he wedges himself between Brian and I and sleeps on my face with his little paw hugging me. How can you not love him?!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Chantelle said...

Awww - that is too cute. All of it! I thought I had semi-loving cats but nothing compared to McGraw.

The Barnes said...

Now our cats love Corey because he is the one that feeds and does their litter boxes. They follow him around everywhere also!!! These are great pics.