Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Sleepless

I can't sleep.

It's 1am and I wish I could because tomorrow will probably be a looong day. But other people will have a longer day than me. Those people are Tom and Alison. That is why I can't sleep.

If you have been keeping up with Tom's posting, through Alison's and his blog, you know that Alison's poor body can't take much more. You can see his latest post on his blog with the update from yesterday (8/4).

When you read this, please stop and say a prayer for them and their families.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Addi,
It's 1:13 a.m. and you're still awake? My heart goes out to you in the loss of your friend. May God comfort you and give strength to Tom.

Love,
Cheryl

Chantelle said...

It's an incredibly sad situation. I find myself thinking about them all day - praying for them.