Thursday, September 18, 2008

Wrigley


Jacinda and I decided last minute (a week ago) that we needed to go to just one more game this year! Well, I have been telling Brian that I would like to go to a night game...we got to see a night game...the very last one of the regular season at home. Brian wasn't really wanting to go, so Jacinda and I got on StubHub and bought 2 tickets. The only problem was that it was on a Wednesday night. I knew I would want to sleep on the way home and so Brian said that he would drive us. Isn't he the sweetest?!? He drove us all the way to Chicago and sat in a Mexican restaurant while we went to the game. Before you all tell me, I know, I am spoiled!

As soon as I got home from work, he had the car packed with a cooler with Diet Cokes in it and blankets and pillows for on the way home.

We lost 6-2, but still had a WONDERFUL evening! I am so lucky to have a friend like Jacinda. We have been friends since elementary school and the older we get, the more fun we have! :) We laughed so hard and Jacinda's man, Ramirez, even hit a home run for her. :) We always debate who's "guy" is better. Mine, D LEE or hers, Ramirez.

As you can tell, we had some issues taking pictures of ourselves. I don't know why we didn't ask someone to take the pic for us??

So I just got done watching today's game and my "guy" had the game-winning hit!! Go Cubs Go!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did Brian sit in a Mexican Restaurant called the Twisted Lizard? HAHA!! I love that place.

Addi said...

I think it was called Fiesta. We will have to try the Twisted Lizard sometime. :)