Monday, September 8, 2008

My handsome hubby!


Sunday was such a beautiful day that we had Anitra take some pictures of us down by the river walk. I wanted to post tonight to just say how much I love my husband! He puts up with all of my "paparazzi" moments and even flashes a real smile when he is way past the limit of his "posing".

As I was getting ready to leave work and a few times on my way home, I wanted to call him to see if he would start a bath for me. That's all I could think about....I just wanted to get home and soak in a hot tub! I didn't call him, but he knows me oh so well, and when I walked in the door, he said, there's a bath waiting upstairs for you! Thanks honey!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Barnes said...

Those are great pics- I think Anitra did a pretty good job:) I love the layout!

Jess said...

Those pictures are AWESOME!!!