Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Lazy Weekend

This past Saturday, the plan was to stay home and just watch ND football. I wasn't feeling so well and didn't wake up until 11:30am! Then, I laid back down and napped from 2-6pm!!

Sunday, I woke up with an awful ear ache!! YUK! At church Anitra said it would be a great day for a puzzle, so Brian and I had Peggy, Corey, Jessica and Ethan come over. Of course, Anitra, Seth and the kids came too! The guys watched Sunday football in the basement and the ladies did a puzzle and talked. It was so much fun! I love when our friends come over!! Brian grilled hamburgers and hot dogs and it was yummy. Peggy made cookies and they were yummy too and Jessica brought over a casserole that was DELICIOUS! It was pouring rain outside but inside we had a great day!

Isn't Ethan getting so big?? Senica loves holding babies! She is such a good helper/babysitter. :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Barnes said...

Look at all that drool!!! Poor guy, hopefully those teeth come sooner than later. Thanks again for Sunday, both Corey and I enjoyed getting out of the house!