Sunday, September 28, 2008

Picnic at the Park



Friday night Anitra, the kids and I rode our bikes to the park and met Peggy for a picnic! We at some chicken salad sandwiches and some yummy veggies before heading to the playground. Ty loved the sand! Peggy showed of her gymnastics skills and then it was Senica's turn. I did not want to try anything to daring...the last time we went to the playground and I tried to prove how "young" I was, I hurt my shoulder! So, I played it safe on the swings with Senica. Anitra wanted to do the "underdog" like we did when we were 10, so the bottom is pictures of her doing that. Yes, there were other people at the park and yes, they thought we were nuts too! :) It's so much fun to be so crazy though!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anitra said...

Love Ty's eyes in the pic of him eating the cracker. And that is an awesome picture of Peggy and Senica

Rene said...

we went to the park Friday night and had dinner also.

The Barnes said...

I love Peggys face during her gymnastics routine:)