Sunday, September 7, 2008

Day of rest?


Today was Grandparents Day and Senica sang up front at church, so Mom and Bobby and Marty, Joyce, Ethan, Maddie and Aunt Cecil came to watch her.

It was a busy day...I started my new post at the Welcome Cart for when people drop off their kids for Sunday School and Church. I also wanted to get some pictures of all of our friends who dedicated their babies today, so I went into church to take pictures...then I ran upstairs and did a drama with Anitra for the 3, 4 and 5 year-olds where I played an artist! HA!! Me an artist...I think not! Our lesson was on creation and how God made everything and how we can take care of what God created. It was a great lesson and I think the kids liked it!

After church Mom and Bobby picked up some chicken from Martin's and we all headed down to the river walk for lunch. It was such a beautiful day and it is so pretty down there!! Then we went over to the open house for the new Townhouses they are building...WAY out of our price range, and Brian said if we even spend that much money on a home, it's gonna have some kind of yard be on a body of water where he can put a boat! Ahhh...dreams! :) After that, we headed home so I could lay down and rest for about an hour and wake up just in time to see the Cubs blow it in the 9th! Grrr...I should have stayed asleep!! Then Senica and Ty came down and Brian and I watched them so Anitra and Seth could go to Bethel to the Hall Of Fame banquet...they left at 9:30!

I had to tell Anitra they had to leave because I needed to get my Sunday night blogging in!! :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anitra said...

Wow! Fancy new outlook on your picture layout!

Addi said...

Do you like it?