Monday, September 22, 2008

Tailgate Sunday


Yesterday was tailgate Sunday at church. It was a gorgeous day...and hot! They had the the bouncy houses for the kids. It was nice because they had some for older kids, but one for the younger kids too. We had chicken, potato salad, carrots, beans and even brownies! Yum!! It was a lot of fun and I think most everyone probably went home and took a nap! :) Our family at least! :) We had flag football, Cornhole, Plumber's golf (?) just all sorts of things to do. I took over 400 pictures! Here are just a few...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Barnes said...

Great Pictures- I love the one of the twins. I think it is Ian eating Owens arm! Too funny!

Rene said...

How fun and how cute. I also have picasa2 but I can't get mine too look that and and that many diffrent pics is there a picasa3 out?