Tuesday, September 16, 2008

It is finished!


We started Sunday with Peggy and Jessica...tonight, Anitra, Senica and I finished the puzzle!! :) Senica was downstairs playing the Wii with her dad and came up just as Anitra and I were finishing the puzzle. She came up just in time to hoard the last few pieces and put the final piece in! You should have seen her....she was collecting the pieces and tucking them in real close to her, like kids do when they break a pinata! I was laughing so hard...Anitra says she always does that when they put puzzles together. Too funny! She was in rare form tonight.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Barnes said...

Awesome- now I have no accountablity to help put it together:)

Anonymous said...

See, look at all of these fun posts! I had fun reading them all day....