Monday, September 22, 2008

Anitra's new color


So tonight the family at the other end of the street came down for dinner. Anitra brought her box of hair color and after we ate, Seth took the kids home so we could do Anitra's hair. You would think after the kids left, we would have some uninterrupted time to do her hair. When we went in to rinse her hair...there he was, just like a kid...on my back! Seriously, from the minute I get home, he is at my feet! At least I know he loves me! :)

Doesn't Anitra's hair look nice? She always wants to do her eyebrows too and I won't b/c the box says it can cause blindness. She does her eyebrows herself. I told her tonight, I would tell her what Senica looks like on her wedding day when she can't see her because she is blind from putting hair dye on her eyebrows!! She gave me a dirty look. Gotta love sisters! Life would be boring without them!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anitra said...

This is the first time I have done my eyebrows, but you had me so scared I did not leave it on long enough. I don't think they changed colors much.

Addi said...

That eyebrow stuff scares me!