Monday, September 29, 2008

Potty Training


So Ty is potty training. Friday night after our picnic, Ty went on the big-boy-potty at my house. The first time he ever went at my house. I don't know who was more excited...me or him! Good thing I had some M&M's on hand. Saturday night, Senica and Ty were playing in the front yard and I was taking pictures. Senica looks at me with a really disgusted face and says "Ummm, I think Ty stinks" I wish I had her facial expression on my camera...I missed it though.

So Ty, stops! Looks at Senica and she runs over to him and starts looking in his pants. Can you see her behind him? She was talking to him the whole time..."Ty, did you poop? Bubby, are you stinky?" His face in the second picture cracks me up!! I think he's thinking..."SERIOUSLY Sis, do you have to be digging in my pants in the FRONT yard? Fine, I pooped my pants! Leave me alone!" But he just stood there.

Then she says, "Yup, he did! Ty, you pooped in your pants" I said, "Ty, next time, tell me and I will take you to the potty." He then covered his face, as if to say, I know...I forgot!

Honestly, isn't he the cutest?! Poopy pants and all!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

The Barnes said...

Priceless- too funny.

Anitra said...

Those pictures are soooo cute! You did great at capturing some of my favorite looks that he gives.

Jess said...

ok that story was awesome and the pictures were PERFECT!!! loved it!

Jess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

These photos with this story could win a contest!! These are hilarious!