Monday, September 29, 2008

Parents night out


Saturday night was parents night out and it was Anitra and Seth's turn to watch the kids. Peggy came over and helped and she made DELICIOUS pumpkin muffins. YUM! So, Anitra had watched Adria so that April and I could go shopping in Michigan City and when we got back, Ethan and Luke had been dropped off and their mommy's and daddy's were out on their dates! :) It seems like I got a picture of everyone with food on their face except for Luke. They were all good and I think the parents enjoyed their dates. :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jeffrey and Tiffany said...

I don't know what Ty was eating but it looks good!! Although I am not sure I would want to eat what Ethan was eating :( Looks like fun!

The Barnes said...

I love the one with Senicas baby Addi in Lukes car seat- too cute.