Sunday, August 5, 2007

Sunday...a day of rest?


Today Brian and I got up and went to early service and S.S. We stopped at Meijer on the way home to buy a pie pan. Yes, I could not believe it myself, but I do not own a pie pan. Well, I do now! :) We ot home and I quick made a pie for Seth for his birthday. PB pie b/c that is what Seth likes! So then we headed down to Anitra and Seth's house. Senica was already on her trampoline with Anitra and honestly, I can't tell who was more excited! Anitra or Senica. As you can see in these pictures...Anitra's face is priceless! :) Mom and Papa came and mom brought lunch. Mom made taco salad and it was wonderful! We had lunch and before we were even done, Senica was ready to go back outside to jump. She had Anitra on the trampoline and mom and me! It was so much fun!! The guys didn't jump, but they did their part in putting up the safety net! :) I love how Senica waited so patiently for the guys to get her trampoline done.

Brian and I came home and put in a movie then Anitra called to see if we wanted to come back down for supper. Instead, they came to our house. Brian grilled chicken legs and I made another pie...strawberry this time. :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: