Saturday, August 4, 2007

Kids everywhere! :)


So Friday night the girls and I went to bed at midnight. Brian was up at 6:30 to go to work. My alarm went off at 8 b/c I was going to get up and make the girls breakfast. Well, Brenna heard my alarm and was up at 8. We snuggled on the couch - Brenna is quite the snuggler - and Senica was up at 9! The first thing they asked for was cookies for breakfast. So...we had some cookies and watched Nemo. Then, out came the Play-doh. We finished our movie and I hopped in the shower while the girls played with my cowgirl hat! Brenna as you can see is quite the ham. She knows the words to A LOT of the current country hits. It's hilarious!! Then Brian got home and we cooked a big breakfast...bacon, eggs, sausage, toast etc. We ate and the girl's said they were tired. It was about 12:30 that they laid down for a nap. I got both of them down for a nap and Brian too and Anitra, April, Janae, Ty and Adria showed up. Since the little girls were sleeping Anitra and April took the babies to the store to get stuff for Senica's birthday party. Janae wanted to swim, so we went out to swim - just her and I. It was nice to have some time for just Janae and I. She is such a curious kid...so many questions! So at 3 Janae and I went in to check on the little girls. They had just gotten up so we got them in their suits and back out to the pool! :) I let them swim for quite awhile. Janae can swim all by herself. Short laps, but she does awesome! It made me a little sad b/c she is growing so fast! She starts kindergarten this month! sniff, sniff. Brenna just twirls in her ring and Senica doesn't need anyone to "hold" her. In fact, don't get close to Miss Independant!

Back inside for...yup, you guessed it...more Play-doh and then time for crayons and projects while I cooked supper. Anitra, April and the babies got back - Brian got up from his nap - Seth came down and we all had dinner. Brian and I DEFINTELY need a bigger kitchen table! :)

30 hours later - they were all gone. I was pooped!

Sorry this was so long...so much to write about. I will have to cover Sunday tomorrow. I need to get to bed!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: