Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Senica...little Anitra

Senica called tonight to see if she could come down with her mom and Ty. Of course that was fine. Anitra called a few minutes later to let me know to come out to the front porch. I asked her if I needed my camera...it's never very far away from me anyway...and she said, "Yeah, you probably will want it". I sit on the front porch and here comes Senica - pushing "Ariel" in her stroller. Right behind her is Anitra trying to catch up. She was marching like a proud little mother. Seriously, it was one of the cutest things!! So they get to the house and Senica gets her out..such a good little mother she is, that is until they get inside and Senica wants to play Play-doh. I think Ariel got thrown on the ground. The next time Senica thought about Ariel was after she got done with Play-doh and ice cream and it was time to go home. ha ha!
I have to say what some of these pictures are...obviously, the top row is Senica with Ariel as they are getting to my house. The second row starts with Anitra doing what she does at our house...checks her email. The next one is our cute little man...and then Senica's pocket with her "cell phone" in it! Honestly, how funny is that? The next two rows are Anitra and her Mini-me. he he I know Anitra will love me for this, but look at the picture the second row from the bottom...third picture in. How funny is that? Look at both of their faces. Senica will never be able to deny her mother! I love it!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: