Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Party time...

After Senica's breakfast and trip to the store this morning, they had a party with the kids that Anitra watches. (hope it's ok to post their pics) The middle pic is Anitra in the kitchen with them all. L to R...Elizabeth, Caleb, Anitra, Ty, Alex and Senica. Alex is also in the corner pictures on the left. Anitra had watched him when I was still living there and I can't believe how big he is getting. Anitra said (and the pictures show) that he devoured that cupcake! How adorable is that bottom pic?? His outfit today said Hakuna Matata! I loved it! I say that at work a lot!! :) Anyway, Senica had a great birthday until about 4:30. I was on my way to pick Senica up to take her to get a leotard for her gymnastics classes that start next week and Anitra called....

Addi: Hello!
Anitra: She's puking!!!!
Addi: What??!
Anitra: Yes, Senica is sick! She just threw up!!
Addi: Just now?
Anitra: Yup, what am I going to do?
Addi: Well, let's see if she gets sick again.
Anitra: K-luv you-bye
Addi: luv u - bye

About 5 mintues later....

Addi: Neech?
Anitra: Yes...
Addi: Did she get sick again?
Anitra: Yup!
Addi: No Chuck-E-Cheese tonight. I will go pick out a leotard for her.
Anitra: Ok, she's crying cuz she wants to go with you.

My heart is now broken! Poor Senica!! She's sick on her birthday!!

Well, I stopped by later and she was feeling a little better and actually posed for some pictures for me. Bless her heart! Being sick is no fun...especially on your birthday!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Addi,

I'm Erin---Alex's mommy. I LOVE your blog. Ever since Anitra told me about it, I check it every morning. :) It's fun to read and I love to see the picture of Senica and Ty. You are a very good photographer...and I spend a lot of my time working with professional photographers! You really capture the personalities of the children. Anyway, I'm so glad you posted pictures of Senica's birthday party at daycare. I've always wished I could be a "fly on the wall" to see how Alex responds to the other children throughout the day. It was fun to see pictures of him with the other kids! Thanks so much! ...If it's not too much to ask, would you mind emailing me some pictures of him (with the cupcake and with the other kids) that I could keep for my scrapbook so that he can always remember his time at Anitra's? I'm in no hurry...just whenever you get a chance. (saintpatty317@hotmail.com)

Thanks so much!!! I look forward to reading more posts!