Wednesday, August 8, 2007

My handsome Hubby


Tonight I got home from work and started cleaning right away. Book club is happening at our home in 2 nights, and we are trying to finish the basement. Brian got a bonus today (yeah...so proud of him) and we ordered pizza to celebrate! Anitra, Seth and the kids came down to eat dinner with us. Senica let me know that she likes "the color on the walls over here". :) Brian went to Wal-mart to rent a RugDoctor for me. We cleaned out the front dining room and I swept and steam cleaned the carpet! Fun times!! Moving down to the basement...we did laundry, moved some more furniture, swept, moved some more furniture...and now it's 11:30 and I am just sitting down. Whew!

Anyway - I was just ironing...and thinking about how thankful I am that God has blessed me with such a wonderful man! Look at him...isn't he adorable?! I know, I know!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: