Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Senica Lyn























Psalm 127:3

I opened my Bible tonight...not having a plan to read any certain part of scripture and the pages fell to this Psalm. "Children are a reward from God." How true this is and after being so lucky to have spent most of last week with all of my nieces and nephew, I realize more and more these precious little lives are one of the best gifts from GOD!

So many captions can go with these pictures...the first one, "I have not a friend in the world." :) The third one..."Let's see how dirty I can get before it's even time to get out of my jammies." The fourth one...."I could be a model!" The foot one..."How many layers of nail polish can I put on before taking off the other coats....I think I'm up to 8!"

The bottom, middle picture is after one of her baths....too stinkin' cute!

To copy Leah's "Quinn's Quips" I have come up with "Senica's Sentiments" :) One night while driving from the campsite to go back to the cabin to take a bath, the radio is off and it's pretty quiet in the car. Senica says "Know what Kristi?? My daddy doesn't want me to grow up! He says's (in her best daddy voice) Senica, don't grow up!!" This is followed by her adorable giggle!! I can still hear it now...and again, she makes me smile!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: