Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The Baths, BVI


So...we got our water camera's developed from our honeymoon. Actually, we had them developed awhile ago, but this is the first that I have sat down and downloaded the pictures to my computer. Actually, for disposable water camers (that cost $8 in IN and $22 in the BVI) the pictures turned out pretty good! :) The top two corners are pictures of Brian and I jumping from The Baths http://www.thebathsbvi.com/ It was an amazing day and we had so much fun! I would LOVE to go back because we didn't get to spend as much time as I wished we would have!



Posted by Picasa These pictures are from inside of the baths, so they didn't turn out so well, but the bottom right is me "rolling" down the rock into a pool of water. In order to get to the other side, you had to climb up the rock, roll down the side while you "tucked" down, as to not hit your head....a blind fall and SPLASH! You made it! :) It was quite scary, but awesome at the same time!

No comments: