Friday, July 13, 2007

Janae Jolene


So, we are finally to Miss Janae! She was a hard one to find pictures for. She is at that age, where most "posed" pictures you try to take, the eyes are crossed...the tongue is out, you know, normal 5 year-old stuff. ;)

The picture in the middle is one of my favorites of Janae. It was in Florida on the beach where Brian and I got married. It's just so refreshing. The top right, is so Janae. She is such a poser, I mean, look at the arm on the handlebar. I didn't instuct her on how to stand...she's just a natural model. ha!

After Brenna was born, I didn't want Janae to feel left out because there was a new baby in the family, so we had Addi and Janae dates. Since I have moved to Mishawaka and gotten married, we haven't been on one. Last week when we were camping, I realized that this is something that I need to start doing again. Not just with Janae but all of the kids. 4 weeks in a month....4 kids (for another 20 days or so). Once a week, I could rotate! :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: