Monday, July 23, 2007

Fair Parade


L.O.N.G. One word to describe the parade this year! Honestly, it was one of the longer parade's that I have seen. The girls loved it though and were so excited for it to start...but the time it finally did, they were starting to yawn (see Senica). Look at Brenna's dreamy eyes in the one pic. :) The girls got their candy, saw their friends on the floats, but the best part was seeing Papa walking and giving them candy. Those pics aren't posted, but I will get them on here. I love the pictures with the kids and their daddies! How precious. Even though the parade was 4 hours long, they didn't really complain (they let April's Brian take care of that aspect). The only thing Brenna was concerned about was that they fair and animal barns would close and she wouldn't get to see them. Our little animal lover! ;)

I love the picture of the girl's holding hands. Senica was telling Janae and Brenna to get up there b/c she wanted to show them something. I hope someday my kids have cousins that they are close with like this!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: