Monday, July 9, 2007

Miss Brenna

Posted by Picasa
Camping was so much fun...not as relaxing as the Islands, but so much fun! A lot of our time was spent chasing kids....but the remainder of the time, I spent taking pictures. 774 of them! So, with all of these pictures, I have decided I should dedicate individual posts for each kid.Brenna just happened to be the first collage I made, so she is the hi-light of the day! Brenna is a true nature lover! She gets most of this from her Grandma Nancy and almost none of it from her mother! :) She loved the nature center and Ginger. Janae had riden her bike with me to the saddle barn and later that day when we were swimming, Brenna swam over and said..."Can I have my Addi time now?" Melt.My.Heart! Brenna is a cuddle bug too! These pictures show our sweet, sweet Brenna Caitlyn!

No comments: