Monday, July 30, 2007

The Play...


When we went to April and Brian's last night, Janae "directed" a play. Brenna couldn't remember her lines, so Janae is whispering them to her. Her line was - "I wish I had a prince". In comes Janae as the prince...they somehow end up husband and wife. Senica enters (if enters means shoved by Janae) and is Janae and Brenna's child. She is told by Janae to go to her ballet class. From there is kind of fell apart and Janae took a bow and curtsied. (spelling??) Director and Lead actress...her ambitions are high! :) Anyway, I had to put pictures on because it was too cute! I wish I had a video of it! Also, Brian (April's) said I have more pictures of the other girls than Janae...so Janae is in 3 of these pics...so see Brian, there is no favortism! ;)

Gotta go...Brian just said he is going to bed and to wake him to do our devotions...guess that's my sign. :) Till tomorrow...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: