Thursday, July 12, 2007

Our little man...
























Our little Ty Philip is growing so fast and so BIG! :) He is turning into such a handsome little man. He is such a happy baby and he loves all of the ladies in his life. His awesome aunts, cuddly cousins, super sissy and marvelous mommy! He is already such a heartbreaker and when I think about it, I really feel sorry for all the girl's hearts he will break. Oh and I know he will break some! I know it will take a very wonderful woman to not only win the heart of him, but also his mommy, Senica, Janae, Brenna, April and me! You know...we're a tough crowd! :)

Honestly though, he is just so much fun! He thinks Senica is just the funniest thing. She can get him laughing and that gets us laughing! I can also tell how smart he is going to be. He really takes in everything around him and when I say his name, he recognizes it. He's rolling over now and before we realize it, he's going to be running around the house. He is just growing, growing, growning! I am just the aunt, but I can't believe how fast they grow! :(
Posted by Picasa

No comments: