Sunday, July 15, 2007

Happy Anniversary...date #1


Well, date #1 was with Senica! Thursday morning Anitra called to see if Brian and I could watch the kids so that she and Seth could go on an anniversary date! Tomorrow, July 15th is their anniversary. 7 years, as you can see in some of the pictures. So after work Friday, Senica and Ty came down to hang out with Brian and I for awhile. When they got there, I asked if Senica could maybe stay the night. Brian immediately volunteered sleeping on the couch. Poor guy! Last time Senica spent the night, he got kicked out of bed. Well, not really kicked out, but had 2-year old hands and legs all over "his side". he he So we grilled some hot dogs for dinner and of course made some mac-n-cheese. It will make Anitra happy though, we had pears too. :) Gotta have that fruit or vegetable. Then I started working on some stuff for Bible school this week. I am the craft lady and needed to make some crowns. I gave Senica my left over scraps to see if she wanted to make a card for mommy and daddy. She made that beautiful card on the black picture above. She did a great job!! Meanwhile, Brian held Ty and look at the precious picture I got of them! Awwww...how sweet!

Next up, bath time! We got Senica all cleaned up and Anitra and Seth called. They wanted to know if we were doing ok and if so could they get groceries? They got to have a wonderful dinner and even went putt-putt....and groceries with no kids?? That is a happy anniversary! :)

We finally made it to bed at 11:30pm! Senica was a complete angel all night. I love her cuddles when she starts to get tired. We were so tired, we both slept until 9 this morning! Kids are exhausting! ;)

Oh yeah - the pool pics are from earlier this week. Senica DID NOT want to get in the pool...just wanted to kick her feet. By the time we got her in, we were racing (I was losing of course) and in the end, she wanted to lay on the raft with me...with no floaty on. How brave is she??

Well, tomorrow is a BIG day! Church, Teach Sunday School, pool party at Dawn's, teach Bible school....I'm tired already!

Hopefully I won't be too tired to post tomorrow!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: