Sunday, July 29, 2007

Mark Schultz and The Weaver's


I am quite a few days behind on my updates. The past few weeks have been very busy! From camping - to Bible School - to the fair - to a new, adorable baby...we haven't been home much!

So, I am going to back-track a little. :) Our fair is free on Sunday, which means it's quite crazy with tons of people! Honestly, I would like to NOT go to the fair on free day because of the crowds, but the versper service is Sunday night and I did not want to miss it! Mark Schultz was the main entertainment and he was awesome!! This is the second year that he has come and last year was just as awesome! He has the crowd sing It Is Well acapella and just thinking about it now gives me the goosebumps.

Thinking about this concert makes me think of the Weaver's too! :) Last year we all went to the concert together! It was so much fun and although it was fun this year too, I missed them! They are the family in the picture above with Anitra, Seth and Senica. They are friends that Anitra and Seth met at church. They were in a small group with Anitra and Seth and they started praying for me long before I knew them and long before I made the big move into Anitra and Seth's house. And through the process, they became my friends too! Lane, Elizabeth, Luke and Grace -we miss you! Oh yeah - and Lane has an Aunt Addi...I don't know if she spells it the same, but how cool is that? :) It doesn't seem possible, but it's been almost a year since they moved to Kentucky! :(
Posted by Picasa

No comments: