Saturday, June 7, 2008

Sunny Saturday


Saturday morning Brian had to work. Anitra called and asked if I wanted to come down so she could have some adult conversation. Ha! I went down to her house and after (during) lunch, I put Adria to sleep and Anitra put Ty down for his nap. The three older girls came down to my house with me and we swam again. After swimming, they came in and played some Wii. Then back out to swim! We were having a birthday party for one of our friends, Danny, and I was making cupcakes for the party. Brenna and Senica were downstairs "bowling" and Janae was telling me about her high bowling score and how she got a "token" which is really a medal. Anyway, Brian was cleaning up around the pool in the backyard. All of a sudden, I thought I heard Brian yelling my name...I went outside and he had fallen through our steps leading up to the pool. The board had rotted and his foot went right through it! He was laying, all twisted on the ground and he has a bruise that is then entire length of his calf! He also has a pretty sore back! See next post for pics...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: