Sunday, June 15, 2008

Lemonade Stand

Saturday Anitra was having a garage sale as part of our neighborhood sale. Friday, April dropped Janae off at work and she went to dinner with Brian and I. Then I took her to Anitra's and she spent the night with Senica. Saturday morning, Anitra had me come down at 7:30am to help her move tables. I stayed for a little while, helping her setup stuff and letting her get some things done in the house. Janae and Senica set up a Lemonade table. They had Kool-Aid, water and Lemonade. Their first 5 sales were donations only! How nice of those "customers".

Ty was taking the balls out of the "sale" bin and wanting to play with them. He then, was worming his way between potential buyers and the stuff for sale. So, I took him down to my house to get him out of the way. Brian was at work, so Ty and I hung out. I got him a nap and lunch then took him back home. I had to get ready for the family to come over for our Father's Day cookout.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anitra said...

Thanks for taking Ty for a little while.