Friday, June 6, 2008

Friday at the pool


Friday, I took a day off of work and my sisters and I planned on taking the kids to the zoo. Well, it was so stinkn' humid/hot and the kids and mom's had not slept the night before, so plans changed and we decided to just spend the day at the pool.

April and the girls headed over and stopped to pick up Senica and Ty at Anitra's. Anitra had not slept well the night before and Seth is out of town (wedding in Georgia) and she was keeping April's girls all night b/c April had to work Saturday morning, so Antra had some things to do at home. I made lunch and we got the kids fed, diapers changed, sunscreen on and finally the bathing suits! It was a beautiful afternoon and the kids had so much fun swimming. It was a great, great day! Any day that I get to spend with my sisters and nieces/nephew is a great day! I was so happy they all came over and wished somehow I could always have Friday's off! Good luck with that, right Cheryl?! :)

When we got done swimming, the t'storms started rolling in and so we headed to the basement. The girls played very nice downstairs in the toy room and cleaned up so well before they left!

For supper, we went down to Anitra's and had pizza. Brian got home and we went and rented movies and had a movie night just the two of us!

It was a wonderful day and a super way to start the weekend!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: