Sunday, June 8, 2008

A day of rest?


Sunday was exhausting! Saturday night, Anitra and the kids stayed the night since Seth was out of town. Anitra had to be to church early so Brian got up and made breakfast for the kids and I and I got them dressed and off to church we went. After church, we headed to mom's because she was watching the kids while Anitra and I went to Stacy's shower back at the church. We forgot the kids bag with their play clothes so mom took them to Wally World. So, Mishawaka to Goshen - Goshen back to Mishawaka. We got to mom's dropped off the kids and ate a quick lunch! Thanks mom for having it ready for us! :) Then as we were heading back to the shower, I realized Stacy's gift was sitting on my kitchen table and we were already late! Uggghhhhh!

Anyway, the shower was fun and Stacy and Baby G got a lot of nice gifts! I love the picture frame she got that she is holding in the bottom right corner. We are so excited for Baby G to get here! Stacy has been swimming throughout her whole pregnancy - I mean lots of swimming! I am amazed at this women. She is truly awesome!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anitra said...

That pic of Stacy on the right middle is so her! It portrays her perfectly. Bubbly and happy.