Monday, June 2, 2008

The first dip


The top left picture is our pool when Brian opened it in the first part of May. All the other pictures were taken yesterday. Brian did a good job at getting the pool cleared up! After church Anitra and Seth came over for a cookout and I asked Senica if she wanted to dip her feet in the pool with me. Of course, she wanted to and Ty was soon to follow! They sat there with me for at least 15 minutes just kicking and splashing in the water. Ty's pants got soaked so bad, we had to put them in the dryer! I can't wait until Brian gets the steps in and the water gets a little warmer so we can really swim!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anitra said...

You should wear your hair like that more often....it looks great!

More feet pics....see, they seem to be talking to me.

Addi said...

Really? My hair looked good? Honestly, Sunday morning I got up...my hair dried on the way to church. I put a clip in it and then a hat on. Then when we got home I took that hat off. I thought my hair was a mess. Thanks though...guess I don't need to brush it everyday! :)