Saturday, June 7, 2008

Our little water bug!

Adria L.O.V.E.D the pool! She didn't mind Janae splashing her, she didn't care when April put her on her belly to swim, she just swam and swam! She swam so much that her little feet got so "pruned".

Isn't she just a doll?? She is a sweet, sweet baby! Such a good little girl...the cutest thing from the weekend was Saturday afternoon when she was eating lunch. Anitra had her in the high chair and was cutting up watermelon and putting in on her tray. She picked up a piece and started to eat it and her eyes looked a little dreamy. I told Anitra I thought she was going to fall asleep while eating...next thing you know, her head started to bob a little. I put my hand next to her head and sure enough, she laid her precious little head in my hand and went right to sleep! Such an angel!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anitra said...

I miss when my kids were not scared of the water and let me splash and play with them. What a doll baby she is.