Monday, December 22, 2008

Last Day...sniff, sniff!

Today was our last full day in Mexico! I'm a little sad to leave this beautiful place and wonderful weather...but I miss my family, and really want to be home for Christmas. :)

So today, Brian went and played in the waves...and played and played! The red flag was up every day we were here, but today they let you go out a little further. Brian was so excited...but he did get the whistle a few times.

Aren't those rope swings so cool? I just loved them! I sat there and watched Brian in the waves. It was so much fun. After the big day at the beach, I decided to treat myself to a pedicure. :) I had a 80-minute, hot rock pedicure. It was AMAZING! I was so relaxed, I almost fell asleep! She did the normal pedicure stuff and then she rubbed my legs with oil, then took the hot rocks and rubbed them up and down my legs. She put them on the bottom of my feet too! I had one of those bean things that you heat up and put on your neck or back...yeah, I had one on my neck. After the massage, she wrapped my legs in warm towels and my feet too! It was so nice!! :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I know how much you LOVE your pedicures. What a neat thing to do!

Brian's tall and those waves are huge. Looks like fun!

The Barnes said...

The pedicure sounds wonderful!!!! I am glad you splurged:)